Chemical Consultants in Gillette, WY specializes in high quality production chemicals for the oil and gas industry.
Emulsion breakers are used whenever water, usually produced with the oil, is dispersed in the oil as an emulsion. By reducing the surface tension between the oil and the water interface, they allow the water droplets to increase in size, coalesce and drop through the oil.
- Reduces the need for heat treatments and improves oil composition.
- Reduces tank bottom build-up and related maintenance costs.
- Cleaner conditions for treatment equipment, such as: Heaters, FWKO’s, and Injection Equipment.
REVERSE EMULSION BREAKERS
As their name implies, reverse emulsion breakers take the oil out of water. EPA guidelines dictate that, if the water is to be discharged “down the draw”, it must contain no more than 10 ppm oil and grease. Our product can help you meet these requirements.
- Polymeric reverses allow for high-volume water treatment resulting in clean discharge and reduced hauling costs.
- Zinc-based reverses rapidly treat lower volumes of water when retention time must be kept to a minimum.
- Our chemical arsenal enables us to respond to any reverse problem you may encounter.
Scale inhibitors are used whenever the water analysis on your well indicates a scaling tendency in the downhole environment of that well. There are several different types of scale inhibitor and the application of each depends on the type of scale present, the bottom hole temperature and pressure, and the volume of produced fluid the well is making. To find out which inhibitor is best for your application, please click “Contact Us” above.
- Polyphosphonates are used in wells with higher bottom hole temperatures and scale squeeze jobs.
- S-3100 provides excellent scale inhibition in high salinity wells where other inhibitors may not be as effective.
- If no extreme conditions exist, we have low-cost phosphates which work well.
Corrosion problems in Wyoming range from severe to nonexistent. Whether you have an H2S problem, oxygen intrusion, or sweet corrosion from CO2, we can help you get your corrosion in control. Please click “Services” above to learn more.
- Reduces pulling costs, equipment failure, and production loss.
- Oil-to-water ratio may require either an oil-soluble or water-soluble inhibitor… We provide both.
- The surfactants included in our formulas not only inhibit corrosion, but also keep your system clean of deposits and solids build-up.
COMBINATION SCALE & CORROSION INHIBITORS
Combining the characteristics of both scale and corrosion inhibitors, our formula offers a complete treatment for both problems in a single chemical application.
- Oil-soluble and water-soluble formulas are available.
- The combination approach reduces the number of pumps and fittings needed on-site — A cost savings to your bottom line.
OTHER SPECIALTY CHEMICALS
We offer hydrogen sulfide control agents, oxygen scavengers, packer fluids, paraffin solvents, and many more chemicals to help your project move forward.